The employee in this position is responsible for providing superior service to both internal and external guests. All employees are required to practice the customer courtesy skills to ensure our guests are afforded a remarkable experience. To ensure the excellent serving of patrons in a timely manner and to assure quality guest service and a favorable experience.
|Location|| ||551 State Route B|
Saint James, MO 65559
|Relocation Expense Covered|| ||No|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt PT|
|Required Degree|| ||None|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.)
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
- Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly – Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service.
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Assist in the delivery of food to guests, from kitchen to table
- Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect the guest/employee experience. Demonstrate resiliency dealing with difficult guests in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Assist the servers in the performance of their duties to ensure a positive experience for our guest.
- Responsible for clearing restaurant tables of dirty dishes and dirty linen in a fast and efficient manner.
- Responsible for duties as assigned by the Sequence of Service steps for the outlet. For example: Pouring of water, sodas, coffee, etc.
- Assist the host/hostess with the seating of guests as needed.
- Assist with the stocking of side areas as required by the standards of the outlet.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensures the proper service of alcohol by following the current laws of the state and the policies of the company.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Completes all company-required training within designated time frames.
- Performs other duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, hand-held radios, bar equipment, Micros, cash register, pager system
- Knowledge of food safety and liquor laws and regulations
- Knowledge of all special events and promotional activities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to accurately perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and an interruptive environment
- Ability to read, write and understand simple instructions.
- Able to handle situations that may arise due to intoxication.
- Ability to communicate with all departments and fellow employees.
- Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of food.
- Must possess the ability to move effectively and efficiently throughout the facility, both inside and outside.
- Able to push, pull and maneuver an object up to 150lbs and lift up to 40lbs.
- Available to work all scheduled days including any day of the week, varied work schedules and holidays.
- Respond to needs and requests in a timely manner according to standard.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all required company training