|Location|| ||540 STATE ROUTE B|
Saint James, MO 65559
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Job Category|| ||STJW - Marketing|
The following duties are typical for this position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and execution of overall marketing plans (wholesale and retail), including print media, online and promotional opportunities
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing materials, including point of sale materials, brochures, advertisements, public relations and messaging
- Assist in developing marketing budgets and allocating resources in the most effective manner
- Create and manage a master calendar of marketing campaigns, events and initiatives
Other job responsibilities:
- Develop online marketing efforts, websites and new media marketing, including email campaigns and social media
- Write articles and help develop creative content to support the marketing team as needed
- Help steward the St. James Winery and Public House Brewing Company brands
- Analyze market and competitive data to identify opportunities and measure effectiveness
- Help track a system of marketing related metrics
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills are very important for this position. Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Strong PC skills (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desired
- Strong online Marketing and Social Media skills
- An interest in wine and beer and its production
- Must be flexible in work style and schedule. Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing circumstances are critical to job success.
- Evening work and some occasional weekend work will be required
- All candidates must be at least 21 years of age
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
These conditions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Winery and office environment
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach,and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment, requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computerkeyboard and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.