|Location|| ||8015 Shoal Creek Boulevard|
Austin, TX 78757
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
Austin Gastroenterology is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our North Austin team.
In this role you will be responsible for tasks in an ASC environment such as:
- Administering patient care that ensures a safe and comforting environment
- Positioning patients and transferring patients from bed to chair, wheelchair, or stretcher
- Monitoring and collecting vital signs and reporting abnormalities/unanticipated changes
- Reporting abnormal conditions in a timely manner
- Responding to patients needs in a timely manner
- Providing care during pre, post, and in-room procedures as needed
A current Texas RN license is required along with current BLS and ACLS certification. This position is a very physical role and requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. You must have the ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, lift/push/pull patients to transport and/or reposition, and lift and carry equipment and supplies of 30 pounds or more. You must have corrected vision and hearing within normal range and the ability to work under stressful conditions and irregular hours.